Ram Gopal Varma Blog #100. My Reactions to Reactions.

1. When will you take me out for dinner?
Ans: If you are man I would rather have a vodka with you, and if you are a woman I would rather stay in with you.

2. How about casting Nana as Ravi?
Ans: How about keeping your suggestions to yourself?

3. Did you ever go to a temple?
Ans: Many times when I was kid along with my grandma. She used to give me 100 Rupees each time.

4. I am searching for an answer to this question. Who am I?
Ans: You already answered yourself, because only nobodies can have questions like that.

5. I am fed up of your lame background scores.
Ans: Stop listening.

6. I think Rakta Charitra will be successful.
Ans: Oh! Ok, Mr.Thinker.

7. This song sounds like Kahin Deep Jale.
Ans: That was the intent, Sir.

8. Why don’t you write a scary story for your blog?
Ans: I already did. It was titled “The Making of Aag”.

9. You should have come up with something more original than this song.
Ans: Waaaaah! What an original idea! Maan gaye Sir! Mind blowing.
10. Sorry but the song is bad.
Ans: Thanks.

11. Awesome song.
Ans: Thanks.

12. I bet 2000$ this movie will not be a hit. 
Ans: Then why not bet 2 million$? Why be so cheap even in your wishes?

13. I decided to watch Agyaat.
Ans: Can you please post your feet to my office so that I can touch them?

14. Use the words philosophize and philosophy correctly.
Ans: Where do I send the cheque for the English lesson, Sir?
15. I think you did not understand Satyendra.
Ans: If this is how you think, you better think about yourself.