Ram Gopal Varma Blog #99. The search for Paritala Ravi.

After thinking hard on every actor both known and unknown I have finally zeroed in on Vivek Oberoi as the most ideal choice to play Paritala Ravi. He has remarkable intensity in his eyes which I noticed in the making of Company, a voice which commands attention, an arrogance in his demeanour, an enormous power in his stance, and also a certain vulnerability which makes one instantly warm up to him, which is what is needed to fit in a role of Paritala Ravi’s profile.

After a rough look-test done and when I saw the approximation of how Vivek could look like in different phases of Ravi’s life, from being a rebel in the jungles to a political strong-arm man, I was absolutely convinced that my search ended.
RC Vivek Oberoi Look
RC Vivek Oberoi Look
RC Vivek Oberoi Look
RC Vivek Oberoi Look
RC Vivek Oberoi Look