Ram Gopal Varma Blog #91. My Reactions to Reactions.

1. What is death?
Ans: Will let you know as soon as I die.

2. Bastard you are really a genius.
Ans: Well. I wish Satya thought the same.

3. I think you are bored, lonely and just want to show off.
Ans: You are right on the third charge.

4. Do you really think that everything in the world is just an individual’s interpretation?
Ans: Yes, not only an individuals but every living beings interpretation. You will want to make love to a beautiful woman and a lion will want to eat her.

5. How come the language in the “God” essay and your other blogs is so different?
Ans: Dumbo, that’s because it’s written more than 2 decades back.

6. How come you gained so much knowledge in philosophy and yet so poor in studies?
Ans: Precisely because I was reading philosophy instead of text books.

7. What was the thought behind the dialogue in Satya when Chander says “Dekh bhagwaan bhi diyela hai”?
Ans: That was improvised by the actor.

8. Is this the place where you satisfy your ego?
Ans: Just one among many places.

9. Why did you mention Satya in your pre text of the article?
Ans: I just wanted to tell the truth behind my motivation to write it and I swear this on the mother of the guy who commented that I added that just for massala.

10. Instead of this essay why didn’t you just tell her one of your superb jokes?
Ans: Back then I used to be a super serious guy.
11. I can’t believe that Satya didn’t fall for an intelligent guy like you.
Ans: Ahem! I didn’t make Satya. God did. If I made her, I would have made her better.

12. What do you think of yourself?
Ans: Too much.

13. Was Sridevi’s name in Kshana Kshanam a tribute to Satya?
Ans: Yes.

14. It’s amazing that people are more interested in your love story than the article itself.
Ans: Well that explains Yash Chopra.

15. When a lion is standing in front of you then you will want God to be with you.
Ans: Dumbo, I would rather want to be the lion.

16. How much did Ramoji Rao pay you for the “The Ideas That Killed 30 million People” article?
Ans: 95 Rupees.

17. My girl friend loves you. She is jealous that you have written so much for Satya.
Ans: Ahhhh! One of these days I think I will steal your girlfriend.

18. Good for Satya that she didn’t fall for you. If married to you she would have gone through torture.
Ans: Not torture but she would have been surely bored to death.

19. Can we call these essays “RGV ki Geetha”?
Ans: Yeah and I am sure many of you would want to burn it in “Aag”.

20. Do you think you are the same person since you wrote the article?
Ans: No. Back then I was a megalomaniac by instinct and now I am a megalomaniac through understanding.

21. For an atheist why did you think so much about God?
Ans: Double dumbo, only because I thought about God I became an atheist na.