Ram Gopal Varma Blog #212. My Reactions to Reactions

1.  Why do you twist questions and then answer?

Ans: I just straighten the twisted thought behind your straight question so that my straightened answer will twist your thought.

2. You are not only mad, but there is also a manipulative madness in you.

Ans: I madly manipulate to manipulate madness.

3. Is there a Dominique Francon in your life?

Ans: Ahhhhh I would rather have women like Dominique only in the books I read. In real life I would like to do better things to women than to waste time in intellectual talk.

4. Who gave you a bigger break between Nagarjuna and Satyendra?

Ans: Nagarjuna gave in deed and Satyendra gave in thought.

5. I was surprised at you celebrating Mani’s failure.

Ans: Hellllllo… I didn’t say a single word against his film. I was just reacting to the majority of critics calling it Mani Ratnam ki Aag.

6. You really need guts to release RC in 2 parts.

Ans: Whether its Guts or Stupidity we will know after the 1st part releases.


7. Any plans of making a movie like ‘Enter the Dragon’?

Ans: Ahhhhh that’s my dream. Bruce Lee and Sex. The two best things created by God.

8. Momma is happy to see you home from the twitter.

Ans: Well, I never go away. I always come in.

9. Differentiate emotions in hugging and kissing , a baby and a lady.

Ans: The first evokes koochicooo and the later aaaaaahhhhh!!!

10. Whenever two people meet there are really six people present. There is each man as he sees himself. Each man as the other person sees him and each man as he really is.

Ans: In my case, even when I am alone I am 6 people. I am what I am, I am what others think I am. I am what I think others think I am. I am what I aim to be I am. I am what I was I am and I am what I think I am and I am.

11. Do you think Mani Ratnam knew ‘Ravan’ won’t work.

Ans: Like the wife is the last to know about what’s happening with her husband. The film maker will be the last to know about what’s happening with the film.

12. Why is BGM in your films nowadays not as blowing as earlier.

Ans: It is as blowing as ever but may be your ears got blowed.

13. Can you send me your pic? I want to pray to you everyday.

Ans: Not a bad Idea. I am atleast slightly better looking than Ganapati.

14. Who is John Galt?

Ans: He is who we wish to be.

15. God is irrelevant.

Ans: No. He is relevantly irrelevant and irrelevantly relevant.

16. Ego fills Head, Greed fills Heart, Lust fills Mind, Jealousy fills Eyes, Hatred fills Body.

Ans: All put together makes us nice and wonderful human beings.

17. You present yourself as an emotion less person and then how come your background score resonates waves of emotion.

Ans: Arrey Rama, Krishna, Bhagwan, Jesus, Mary, Allah. I never ever said I am not emotional I just said I can control my emotions. Whenever I feel an emotion I zoom out from myself and study my emotions so that I can put them to better use. If emotions are a disease, I play doctor to myself.

18. Earlier in reactions you never used to mention names. Then how come you are now doing so?

Ans: I am becoming emotional.

19. How did you convince Sridevi to stand on a moving train in ‘Kshana Kshanam’?

Ans: Ahem! I used my charm and I also told her if she slips I will fly like a Superman and rescue her.

20. How to deal with Jealousy of others?

Ans: Jealousy or any other emotions of others for that matter are best dealt with by ignoring them.

Only your own thoughts and your own feelings can affect you and others can only affect you with their deeds. If you allow yourself to be affected by what others think or feel about you then you will forever live a life of misery.

21. Nietzsche in his last days became insane.

Ans: I won’t have that problem because I was born insane.

22. I have to disagree with you that one can control his own thoughts.

Ans: I was talking about me buddy and not about uncontrolled thinkers like you.

23. Don’t you think your line “Ayn Rand’s agony is what made her philosophize” is pretty lame.

Ans: Did it occur to you that it is your mind which could be lame?

24. How many alter egos and personalities are rolled within you.

Ans: I am many in one and one in many. I have a multiple personality order which is mistaken as a multiple personality disorder by people who suffer from a singular personality disorder.

25. If you were a gangster you would have been the most wanted gangster ever by the country.

Ans: Ha Ha… Jaideep the writer of Company used to say that it’s the country’s good luck that I became a film director instead of a gangster.

And as per your comment on I could also have been the most hated critic or a most hated politician, I Love and understand Cinema and its making a little too much ever to criticize it ever and I am too selfish to be Political and too selfless to be a Politician.


26. Why do you think you are great?

Ans: A Great man once told me that I am great and that’s why I think he is great and since I think that he is great I have to believe whatever he says is great and he said I am great and also the great man was actually me myself who told me myself that I am great and that’s also why I think I am Great.