Ram Gopal Varma Blog #48. My Reactions to Reactions.

1. How are creativity and logical thinking related?

Ans: Creativity is a spontaneous burst of Ideas whereas logical thinking can either result in an effective implementation of those ideas or most often completely fuck them up.

2. Success defies everything as does failure.

Ans: Superb. In my experience failure does it better.

3. I have some fantastic horror/thriller scripts.

Ans: Why don’t you yourself make some fantastic horror/thriller films out of them?

4. No matter how intelligent you think you are there will always be someone more intelligent than you.

Ans: I have this nagging feeling that you think you are that ‘more intelligent’ guy but let me inform you that I am more intelligent than you thereby proving that your thinking is absolutely right. CONGRATS and CHEERS!

5. You are a shadow of your past. I saw Sarkar and Sarkar Raj. They are ordinary.

Ans: Ok Sir.

6. My girl friend says that you look scarier than your movies.

Ans: Thanks.

7. Make films on international drug peddling and on street gangs.

Ans: Anything else Sir?