Ram Gopal Varma Blog #97. My Reactions to Reactions.

1. If you give such a shitty response to my request then we as an audience would rather not have you make that film and fuck it up.
Ans: Oh my! my! my! The baby got angry. Can somebody get a lollypop, please…

2. Why do you rely so much on shock value to tell a story?
Ans: It’s the most effective way of getting attention.

3. Am waiting anxiously to see Rakta Charitra.
Ans: I promise you that it will be worth the wait.

4. You bastard!
Ans: Thanks.

5. Thinking of so many characters, I think you missed your own character.
Ans: Now that’s a damn interesting observation.

6. Making a film on Paritala Ravi will have a negative impact on society.
Ans: Then why don’t you make a film on me making the film and neutralize it. Jokes apart just chill and wait till you atleast see the film before you let loose your valuable opinions.

7. Do you think of even such minor details like J.D looking at watch and Manoj referring to JD as Amita Vacchan?
Ans: Yeah, that’s the story of my life. I get into the minor details and miss out on the major ones.

8. Would you act if any role is offered to you?
Ans: I freeze even in front of a still camera.

9. Would you prefer a beautiful angel or a sexy devil?
Ans: I prefer a beautiful and sexy woman.
10. Do you use weird camera angles because you are bored of normal angles?
Ans: The angles come from within the context of how I would like to see. Everything in the world is the same but it’s the way you choose to look at it which gives it a perspective.

11. How do you react when people call you eccentric?
Ans: I am basically a loner both in my thoughts and deeds and I understand that a loner is many times considered mad by most.

“For them lonesomeness is the plight of the sick one and for me it is the flight from the sick ones” – Friedrich Nietzsche (Thus Spake Zarathustra)