Ram Gopal Varma Blog #76. My Reactions to Reactions.

1. Hi Ramu what is your IQ?
Ans: More than you.

2. Do you make movies to get laid?
Ans: Ya very much like you lay down and do nothing.

3. I am waiting for a post from you on women and their side effects.
Ans: For me they are the main effect.

4. I read your blog to have fun.
Ans: I write for the same.

5. How in and what sense you create rules for yourself?
Ans: I don’t create or follow rules. I just flow with the current which primarily originates from me.

6. Your weird camera angles give me a headache.
Ans: And you various other observations on me gave me a bore-ache.

7. In what areas did you evolve as a filmmaker since your first movie?
Ans: I don’t know about evolvement but I am sure having more fun.

8. Can’t a man live for himself?
Ans: I recommend you to read an article “Comprachios” in Ayn Rand’s collection of essays called “The Virtue of Selfishness”.

9. Do you enjoy your blog?
Ans: Yes I do and I also get highly educated on how many types of weirdos are out there apart from me. It also amazes me that so many people take me seriously when it is so obvious that I am just joking.

10. Do you feel affected by the comments and opinions every tom dick and harry seems to have on you and your work?
Ans: Well, I don’t get affected but I sure take them seriously for whatever they are worth, i.e, to laugh at, to ridicule, to be amazed, to practice, to get educated and to enrich myself in every which way. I have learnt the hard way that ignoring small fry can be many times harmful.
“Of many a strong structure’s ruin raindrops and weeds have been the cause” -Friedrich Nietzsche (Thus spake Zarathustra)