Ram Gopal Varma Blog #64. My Reactions to Reactions.

1. You are psycho.
Ans: Grrrr!

2. I think you are hurt.
Ans: Boo hoo!

3. Your blog entry is silly
Ans: Sillier is to read and reply.

4. Why is that you are not having meaty scripts and Mukul Anand’s visuals?
Ans: Watch Mukul’s films and read your own scripts.

5. You don’t have to explain.
Ans: You don’t have to advise.

6. Watch ‘Thank you for smoking’. It will bring some confidence in you.
Ans: Watch RGV ki Aag. It will make you loose your confidence in giving me confidence.

7. Don’t make Agyaat right now.
Ans: When should I make it Sir?

8. I hope these events corrected your ego and arrogance.
Ans: Yes they have become bigger.

9. Stick to your vodka.
Ans: Stick to your barista.

10. You said you had a ball or two.
Ans: I have balls… and Many.

11. What happened to your philosophy?
Ans: My philosophy is not to have a philosophy.

12. You are worse than a terrorist. Media is full of assholes. The officials who let you in were also incompetent.
Ans: Ok Sir except for you all of us are whatever you think we are. Happy now?

13. What is your opinion on platonic love?
Ans: Err… is it some disease?

13. Howard Roark embraces better thoughts than you.
Ans: I embrace far better and softer things than Howard Roark.

14. This is my last visit to your blog.
Ans: Bye.

15. Don’t enter our world and be in your world.
Ans: Look at who is in whose world.

16. You and Riteish should not have put Vilas Rao in this spot.
Ans: Both of us will seek your advise next time Sir.

17. Were you like this since your birth?
Ans: No… only since my mom dropped me on my head.

18. Which of the two traits do you like between Ram and Gopal?
Ans: I am basically Ravan pretending to be Ram to get the obvious benefits of Gopal.