Ram Gopal Varma Blog #37. My Reactions to Reactions.

1. Do you even think of social problems like poverty, communalism, alcoholism, drug abuse, pollution, etc and what would you do about it?
Ans: No. Nothing.

2. What do you think happens after death?
Ans: I am more interested in thinking of what will happen in the next one hour.

3. What you are saying might anger Hindus.
Ans: Ok, I am buying a ticket to Mecca.

4. When you are not good at English, how can you understand Ayan Rand’s work?
Ans: I read her thoughts, not her vocabulary.

5. Who is John Galt?
Ans: Certain aspects of me.

6. How many relationships did you have with aspiring actresses?
Ans: If I tell you, you will die of jealousy.

7. What was the one incident that influenced you the most in shaping you as RGV?
Ans: When I was 6 months old I fell on my head.

8. In Sarkar Raj I saw Telugu signboards.
Ans: I saw them too.

9. You are as vulnerable as Peter Keating, as brilliant as Ellsworth Toohey and consider yourself as Howard Roark.
Ans: Actually I have a schizophrenic mix of Ellsworth Toohey and Peter Keating in me, but many times I successfully pass off myself as Howard Roark especially to girls and investors.