Ram Gopal Varma Blog #24. My Reactions to Reactions.

1. What is or who is shameless?

Ans: Nothing and nobody… as shamefulness is something which comes out of a social programming. If you have the wisdom and the understanding to see through the programming you won’t feel ashamed ever.

2. Apart from that quote about Khalid, you said so many other nasty things about Aamir. What about that?

Ans: I already said in my post, I wanted to state everything here as I can be sure that it will correctly come out. I can’t really know what all might have been printed, if it was misquoted or quoted out of context.

If you still have doubts about me then let me say this that Aamir is a super fantastic gem of a guy and I am a selfish untrustworthy good for nothing guy. Fine? Happy? Smile now.

3. This Ilayaraja’s way of working will not work.

Ans: Got the point loud and clear. Thanks Sanjay.

4. How did you learn so much English?

Ans: You don’t have schools where you come from?

5. Truth lies always between…

Ans: It always does.