Ram Gopal Varma Blog #19. My Reactions to Reactions.

1. What is the need to be so spiteful? Come on, you are intelligent enough to understand.

Ans: Come on, what I said was in good fun. Don’t take me or my films or for that matter your own analytical comments that seriously.

2. Contract is absolute trash.

Ans: Thanks.

3. How do you deal with your sexual desires?

Ans: By having sex. I am curious to know how you deal with it.

4. How to get extreme self confidence like you?

Ans: Just by being plain arrogant. If you are successful people will call it confidence.

5. How come Goonga did not recognize Iya if he knew RD before?

Ans: You win.

6. Do you say anything and everything out of guts or shamelessness?

Ans: Guts, is a personality trait, which comes out of either out of complete understanding or absolute ignorance. Shamelessness is in the context of having to be morally, religiously and socially correct. Now you can deduce for yourself which category I fall in depending on whether you like/hate me or like/hate my films.

P.S: After you finish the above exercise please let me also know.

7. What do you say about Contract being a flop?

Ans: I just say this that you stick to whether you liked or hated the film. The financial affair of the film is the investors concern and by no stretch of my imagination can be of concern to your mental or physical health. If the film wasted your 2 hours and Rs.100- and also gave you a headache or an allergy and you regret your decision of watching it, then stay away from my films in future. This you should do even if the film is a hit at the box-office because even in that case the money is not going to come into your pocket.

8. Why are doing cheap publicity for Phoonk?

Ans: When publicity comes cheap why should I pay for it?

9. People around me are saying that you are an unreliable director.

Ans: Obviously they are smarter than you.