Ram Gopal Varma Blog #10. My Reactions to Reactions.

1. Leave something for the audience to decipher?

Ans:- You missed the point.

2. Since when did Anita suddenly become family?

Ans: Since I decided.

3. We didn’t know who exactly the central character is among the two Nagres.

Ans: My answer was intended for the reviewer who thought there was one.

4. Beg to differ, sire.

Ans: Okay dokey!

5. Always your Eklavya.

Ans: I am impressed with your observations.

6. You never revealed the benefits of the plant in Sarkar Raj.

Ans: The film is not about the benefits. It’s about the interplay of various characters having their own motivations and agendas in the making of the plant.

7. Why are you so fascist in your decisions?

Ans: I get a kingly kick.

8. I would say that RGV is not bettering himself.

Ans: That’s because I am already the best. Ha Ha! Just joking! On a serious note may be I am not. Ha Ha! Joking again!

9. Why did you leave out Tarun Adrarsh? Just because he gave a good review?

Ans: It’s not about good or bad. It’s about where I wish to make my point.

10. I think you like praise. You just have inferiority complex.

Ans: Okay dokey!

11. Love the 3 to 5 minutes single shot scene in Deyyam. Any insights into that!

Ans: I forgot.

12. You are being harsh when you say you copy.

Ans: I copy with joy and pride.